We at National Capital Limited take our Clients privacy very seriously.
Part of our Ethics Policy contains information on maintaining confidentiality. It has been reproduced below.
Our definition: We will keep all Client information 100% confidential.
- Client situations will not be discussed for non business purposes.
- If a client is someone in your personal circle, you will not share his/her info with common acquaintances.
- We will not share client info with third parties for profit, unless the client has specifically agreed to do so.
What information do we collect?
We collect information relating to you that you have provided to us, for example, when you go through our online advice process and fill in the client fact find.
This information may include your name, address, contact details, KiwiSaver and other financial information and anything else we need to provide our services to you.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to :
- Supply you with our advisory services.
- Fill in applications on your behalf, with your permission.
- Monitor your KiwiSaver account.
- Deal with any requests, enquiries or complaints you may have.
- Inform you about special offers or services, which are relevant to your relationship with us.
- Inform you about services that related third party providers can offer you, which are relevant to your relationship with us.
- Fulfill our regulatory requirements .
- Carry out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems.
- Carry out general administrative and business purposes.
How we protect your information?
We realise that the personal information you share with us is very sensitive. We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
All employees are trained on the importance of confidentiality and protecting our clients information, and Confidentiality is part of our Ethics policy.
We will delete your information as soon as allowable by law, once you have ceased being a client of ours.
How can you access and update your information?
You may request access to or amendment of the personal information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we gather when you use our website?
- Understand what you like or do not like on our website or digital service.
- Provide you with a customised service and user experience.
- Help us improve our services and website.
Our third party providers may collect your IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management, data analytics and security.
We use a persistent cookie to record a unique user identity and general registration details on your computer. This helps us recognise you on subsequent visits to this website in order to customize your user experience.